Goddard College has developed innovative partnerships with numerous local, national, and international organizations. This supports student success by providing credit for educational endeavors, offering student-centered programming, providing financial support, and linking students with the larger community.
Goddard has partnered with a number of Community Colleges in order to offer students flexible undergraduate degree completion options. The partnerships listed below offer Community College graduates guaranteed admission to specific undergraduate programs at Goddard College.
- Bristol Community College
- Brookdale Community College
- Community College of Vermont
- Holyoke Community College
- SUNY Clinton Community College
- Wayfinding College
Partner Organizations and Institutions
These innovative partnerships listed below involve transfer credit opportunities, part time enrollment options, and/or partnership-specific scholarships.
- Birthwise School of Midwifery
- Gaia Education
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Permaculture Institute of North America
- Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism
- The Institute for Social Ecology
- US News
- Phi Beta Kappa
The following partnerships offer enhanced learning opportunities for students and shared programming opportunities.